Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh no! Work tomorrow already.
















Another weekend nearly over again, and back to work tomorrow. Oh well I suppose it helps to pay for my cards and scrapbooking.










I thought I would put some of my colourful cards on seeing that I had posted some of my black and whites.










I was so excited when my Hanglar Stanglar stamps arrived, I was so lucky to find someone who was selling her collection of them, that I have put two of them on cards.










3 comments:

  1. Hi Vickii, congrats on your new blog. Loving your cards, especially the Magnolia & Hanglar ones. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marissa, thank you so much. I think I have nearly worked this blog thing out, not lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vickii, I'll keep an eye on yours before I decide whether to start on or not LOL! I'm addicted to card making and would love to have somewhere to show them off.
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete