Sunday, July 4, 2010

Some new cards. time flies so fast

Time flies so fast, and you would think after all this time I would have more cards than this wouldn't you?

I have been trying some Promarkers instead of my Copics and I have to tell you I love both. I have so many Copics and the refills for them so I will probably continue to use them more than the Promarkers, but they are both great.
I watched a tutorial on using distress inks and they look a bit fiddly but I love the look of them. I am still trying to get the same finish from my Copics but it is not that easy (well I find it's not that easy) and I have a rubbish bin full of images to prove it!

I have done two easel cards, one with Hanglar and one with Mo's digital, one step card with Hanglar and one card using Polka Doodles. I love them all but I think I like the beach one best.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, back to work tomorrow :(












Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vickii, love your cards! You are so lucky to have some Hanglars, I would love to get my hands on some. Your colouring is brilliant - I have some promarkers as well as Copics, and I like them equally. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete